· CARB LEGAL Gasoline powered, NO California dieselheadaches
· 1996 GMC Topkick w/ Manual Transmission
· Crane is a 64’ Garland. Cable replaced a few years ago. Boom is laser straight.
· Includes On-board charger for batteries and manualoutriggers
· TREE TRIMMER/Chipper Cage over front (Add thechipper box or Bucket setup)
· Currently, has a Flatbed Truck has a 64’ GarlandCrane with manual outriggers
· Truck is CA registered for 15K pounds so NOClass B license required and is cheap to insure.
· Have parked it in a regular parking space.
· Has a strong frame over the cab for carryingmaterials and protecting the cab.
Had the Crane professionally tested a fewyears ago and everything was in good shape, recently bought a pair of new deepcycle batteries. Starts/Runs/Drives excellent. AC andStereo worked well when parked as well but AC could probably use a charging tobe 100%. Tires have been kept protected from sun, readyto drive home.
Use as is, or tailorto your use. Flatbed, tree service setup, dump, tow rig, water truck, whatever. If you’ve ran into diesel headaches, here’s a wonderful running/drivingtruck to put you back in business. I’ve been hesitant to sell as I intended touse the crane but hate to see it sitting and could use the room. Registered non-op, no back registration fees. Newdistributor, plugs, wires, coolant, and tune up. Runs great and will drive anywhere.