· This truck was the last model year diesel built without the much hated DEF system. This alone saves you big money and frustration, making the 2006 worth more than equally equipped 2007s.
· The truck has only 75,000 miles, which is 150,000 less than expected for a 2006. It runs like new and drives great.
· The interior is nearly perfect, with no tears in the seats
· Comes equipped with factory power windows, locks and CD player
· The most noticeably unique feature of this truck is its 10x4 all aluminum swing out door
· The door gives the truck the great functionality of a flatbed with the many benefits of a box truck
o Both pressure washers, the air compressor, the proportioner, 4 hose reels, two Water Fed Pole pumps and the bleach transfer pump are all accessible without entering the box. That’s what I loved about my flatbed.
o Your equipment is locked up, the full 7’ height has been maximized for tank and ladder storage, the marketing surface couldn’t be better and equipment can easily kept warm without the need for constant winterizing. That’s what is loved about a box truck.
· A custom aluminum ladder rack allow storage at waist height just below the swing door
o This will hold a 32’ ladder and another rack is included to be installed on the drivers side.
· 1 year ago a top of the line, ThinkWare Dash Cam was installed. This unit operates while the truck is off as well. Footage can be monitored by your iPhone or Android wirelessly.
· 1 year ago a rearview camera was installed that feeds a full color to a 7” monitor even while driving, giving you lots of extra confidence.
· A heavy duty trailer hitch system was custom built out of square tube steel and is welded to the frame. It’s going nowhere.
· The truck has a new in the last year:
· Power Steering Pump
· Power Steering Box
· King Pin Set
· Tie rods
· Power steering lines
· Wheel simulators
· New Drivers front tire
o The pump and the box weren’t necessary but were replaced while chasing down the need to replace the king pins.
· My mechanic can’t figure out why I’d sell such a low millage truck with so many new parts
· The truck spent 10 years as a delivery truck for a “Game Fly” video game store in Pennsylvania. Is was very gently used. It’s only been used as a pressure washing rig since Feb 2018. Extensive service records were kept and will be passed on.
· Only a few minor surface rust spots are visible on the passenger door jam and a little more on the rollup door
· A replacement exhaust was recently purchased but not installed
· The rear step on the passenger side was removed after being bent after hitting a brick mailbox. A new one can be fabricated if desired.
· The aluminum side door trim seals great but was dented and cracked but is just a bolt on feature that can easily be replaced.
EVERY PIECE OF EQUIPMENT WAS NEW IN 2018
· 400 gallon Norwesco water tank for bulk water storage
· 100 gallon bleach tank that feeds dual downstreamers and the proportioner
· 100 gallon tank being used for pure water that feeds dual 1 gpm pumps for the water fed poles.
· 8gpm@3500 psi Water Dragon gear drive
· 10.7gpm@2800 psi PSI belt drive with newly rebuilt pump and new unloader
· 7 gpm Water Dragon bleach transfer pump
· 4 x 18” Electric Titan reels with stacking kits and hose guides
· Brand new – never used – Air Compressor
· 5 month old Proportioner
· Flowjet G57 twin pump roof cleaning setup. Doesn’t pulsate at all and flows better than our 1 hp booster that we used to have.
· 7 gallon Water Dragon soap tank with dropstick and filter
· Hydrotek Fuel Tank
· Gun and extension pole storage on swing out door
· Step ladder storage on inside wall.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||JALB4B16067020727||Mileage:||75000|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Class:||Class 3 (10,001-14,000 lbs.)|
|Transmission Type:||Automatic||Suspension Type:||Spring|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Tire Size:||16"|
|Number of Axles:||Single||Power Options:||Power Locks, Power Windows|