This is a extremely nice 2012 International 4300 with the legendary International DT466 engine and a Allison Automatic. It only has 51,600 miles on it which is real low considering these trucks were built to run 100k miles a year. Full size spare under the truck. The truck has air brakes, air suspension, air seats and exhaust brake. It currently has a crew body on it that was over $130,000 new and some specs are below. This truck is super nice, runs and drives very well.
The truck is rated at 25,999 GVW so no CDL is required.
This would make for a great Camper, overland, Moterhome, Toterhome, or Hauler Conversion. Also the box can be cut in half right above the tool boxes then you have a service truck. It is priced very well just as a cab with no box on it.
– Galvanneal 2″ Thick Insulated Body
– 8 Person Crew Seating + 2 Person Cab = 10 Person Total
– Crew Compartment (Access from Rear of Body)
– HVAC System (Cooling 33,000 BTU, Heating 46,000 BTU)
– 8 Usable Exterior Compartments (15″ Deep with Adjustable Shelving)
– Crew Compartment Overhead & Lower Shelving for Crew Gear
– Heavy Duty Vinyl Upholstery and Retractable Seatbelts
– 2 Emergency Exit Windows
– R14 Insulation in Ceiling and Side Walls
– Warning Light Package
– 3 Exterior Scene Lights
– Master Disconnection Switch
– Double Panel Compartment Doors
– Stainless Steel D-Ring Handles (Lockable)
– Structural Channel Subframe
– Shear Plate & Spring Body Mounting
– Compartment Lighting
– Painted Steel Interior Side Walls
– Floor coated with a rubberized coating.
– Spare Tire Storage Underdeck
– Body Painted to Match Cab
– 60 Gallon Fuel Capacity
– 4 Batteries
Power Commercial Truck