2009 Isuzu NRR (GMC logo) 18ft Refrigerater Freezer truck
DescriptionYear:2009Make:Isuzu Model:NRR (GMC logo)Class:CLASS 6 Category:Refrigerated Box TruckEngine Make:Isuzu 5.2L 4HK1TCNew/Used:Used
In stock ready for immediate delivery during regular business hours Monday to Friday 9-5 No wait time to build.
Coming off lease soon, Grab it before it"s gone. . only $29,900
*Sales Department: (877) 259-5010 2009 GMC W5500 ( that"s the Isuzu NRR rebadged) 18ft Refrigerated box 96 X 96 OD under CDL - alum ramp, - liftgates avaialable
- 168k miles on the durable Isuzu motor 5.2L diesel 4HK1TC 205hp, Allison auto. trans.
- Carrier supra 550 with electric standby
- 19,500# GVWR regular driver license.
- 3 seater, AC, power windows and locks
- $29,900 + applicable tax, lic, fees
SHIPPING AND WARRANTIES AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
-- DIVERSE FINANCING OR LEASING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE--
TOLL FREE (877) 259-5010 OR cell 424-200-8634 HABLAMOS ESPANOL: 424-200-8634 M-F 9-5 , SAT 9-1 pm BY APPOINTMENT
WE OFFER FINANCING OAC, SHIPPING TO MOST PLACES, EXTENDED WARRANTIES 1-5 YEAR POWERTRAIN NATIOWIDE CLEAN TITLE CLEAN UNITS-
Other makes available in stock !
More units in stock, different makes and models available !!!
WE CARRY OTHER MODELS IN STOCK Warranty InformationALL Commercial Trucks are Sold As-IS This is a required disclosure. It does NOT mean that we knowingly sell trucks with safety concerns, bad engines or the like.
The 30-day dealer warranty offered by used car dealers is not available for commercial trucks. You are welcome to any servce records we have available from our shop. We encourage you to consider a Third Party Inspection. We have several local shops that previous customers have been pleased with. And you can sometimes use those services provided through eBay.
Extended Warranties are available at extra cost. They are quite inclusive, can be used nationwide and most certified repair shops and fairly priced. Some of our trucks have factory warranty remaining that transfer to you at no cost.
ALL NEW TRUCKS have very generous and inclusive warranty at NO Charge
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer"s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Milage may vary to due necessary activities such as driving for demo, or reconditioning. Feel free to ask for any updated odometer or any specific pictures or details.
Terms & Conditions- -- --SALE BY DEALER- -- --
See section above about taxes and fees.UNLIKE OTHER SELLERS OUR DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE.DEPOSITS to hold vehicles can be made through eBay/paypal or other arrangements, like credit cards.
We accept payments as described: CASH, cashiers check, wire transfers. Personal/company checks need to clear 7-10 business days before truck release. Finance and leasing available on approved credit
Fee and Tax Information:
LISTED PRICES ARE CASH PRICES, AND DO NOT INCLUDE TAXES, DOC FEES, REGISTRATION, SMOG, OR any finance fees (may include manufacturer cash rebates that are not to be combined with special promotional financing rates)
Dealer Docs and administration fees are $359 applicatable to most Sales.
Sales Tax and License is collected for all California Sales.
Out of State Buyers have several options on sales tax & licensing fees
1) Avoid CA sales tax and license by having the truck shipped to you, either via flatbed service or drive away, depending on overall height. We have transportation companies for both services with competetive prices and superior service. WILL NEED A BILL OF LADING TO BE PRESENTED FROM THE SHIPPER.
2) Avoid CA sales tax and license by taking delivery out of the state of California. Many clients choose to meet us in Las Vegas, becasue they can find cheap air fare and something to do while they are there. But you may choose any location out of CA. Las Vegas delivery about $600
3) Check reciprocity of sales tax. Most states have a policy for posting sales tax paid in another state. If you choose to drive your truck away we must collect California Sales Tax at a rate of 8.0%. We will give you a one way trip permit to leave California at NO charge. When you arrive home and go to register your truck they will credit the amount you paid here. However they will NOT give you the difference if what you paid is more than would be do, BUT they WILL charge you a difference do to your state. You can easily check the policy by visiting your state"s website for Department of Motor Vehicles or Department of Transportation and go to Buying a Motor Vehicle out of state or similar link.
You can always call us. We do not want you to pay fees that you should not have to pay, but we must play by the book.
About UsOUR REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS ARE Monday-Friday 9-5. We may accomodate some Saturdays 9am-1pm.
Please schedule an appointment if you plan to visit, to better help and assist in your trucking needs. We can sometimes accommodate you even on the last minute, but best to call to check availalbilty, as we sell vehicles in and out on a daily basis.
Contact Mike Szekely your truck specialist about this vehicle. Don"t hesitate to contact me for a good honest advise. We are not used car salesmen to make a quick sale. We sell business to business and care for yours. Trying to make it a win-win, and we are committed to help you. A good truck will make you money, grow your business, and will make you buy more from us, we hope. Therefore, we are looking to build a long term relationship, not just a one time deal, whether in truck, parts or service.
Our dealership is part of a large chain of dealers accross the southern United States and is nearly 45 years old and traded publicly.
(877) 259-5010888-407-1437OR CELL 424-200-8634Ask ForMikeWe are a full-service truck and equipment dealer and have all associated services
Doug Acker, who recently passed away, has been in the business for 30 years. He inspired us with a fully dedicated atittude, and streamlined the buying process, making it easier for the buyer. Selling trucks is about filling transportation needs, so don"t hesitate to ask for some advice.
Mike is a little newer to the business, since 2008, but also speaks Spanish, German, and Romanian.
In the last few years we have sold and delivered trucks to 24 different states, 3 Canadian provinces and a couple of foreign countries. Most of our units are southwest trucks: California, Nevada and Arizona and are not subject to the kind of rust and corrosion of trucks in other parts of the country. Some are inspected for operation and safety by certified mechanics, some come fleet maintained, while others we have not got a chance to check to due the volume we get, or look and sound good.
Feel free to ask us, if we have any service records, we will be glad to present them to you, or get a third party inspection for the extra peace of mind.
MILEAGE MAY VARY DUE TO ACTIVITIES SUCH AS DRIVING, DEMO, SERVICING. VEHICLES ARE ALSO SOLD LOCALLY AND MAY SELL OCCASIONALLY EVEN BEFORE THEY HIT THE LOT. PLEASE CALL US TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Within a few miles, we have many dealers of trucks, bodies and equipment, both new and used. If you like one of our trucks, but need a different body, liftgate, or other equipment, just ask. We do this sort of customizing all of the time for reasonable cost, and still save you
See our other listings
Track Page Views With
Auctiva"s FREE Counter