** NOTE 8/18: Still waiting for truck to be completed in shop for upgraded parts install. Should be any day now. Running 10 day ad now in anticipation.
** NOTE 8/14: Truck didn"t make it out of the shop last week, should be completed this coming week. The ad will expire tomorrow (Sunday), I will re-post the ad for another 7 days after it expires, (Sunday or Monday), then update the pics later in the week after it gets out of the shop.
** NOTE 8/8: Drove truck out from California last week, drove awesome, feels like a brand new truck! Is in shop now for tomorrow (8/9) to have mirrors and headlights installed. I will post an updated pic or two showing that work completed, also with grille installed and bumper painted, maybe even with chrome wheel skins installed as well (I guess that would be with everything completed). I should be getting truck back completed around the middle of the week.
** NOTE: Pics of truck are in it"s original state before reconditioning and accessory upgrades listed below (see pic 2, bumpers front and back will also be painted fresh black, front gloss black, back bedliner paint for a textured non-skid/slip finish). If you would like amber caution light bar removed and holes patched up on top of truck, I can do that. Just let me know, and I need a couple days to remove, patch holes and touch up paint. After work is completed (or prior to your vehicle pick up day), there will be new pics showing the completed work. I need until about 8/12 to finish all work. **
2004 Ford F350 Utility bed Crane truck. CALIFORNIA VEHICLE IT’S WHOLE LIFE, NO RUST! LOW 133K MILES!! , 1-Owner Truck! V10, Auto, Drives like brand new! , EXCELLENT CONDITION, LOW 133K miles, A/C (blows ice cold), HEAT, EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD! NO FLUID LEAKS! , Engine & Transmission work flawlessly! Clean and Clear KY title in hand, no salvage or flood, etc!
Items done to keep this rig in tip top running and full 100% operating condition:
ITEMS DONE TO UPDATE APPEARANCE (parts have been ordered, see pic #2 of sample truck with items installed and last few pics showing the actual items ordered for this truck to be installed):
- NEW 2016 style trailer tow mirrors, with chrome accents and turn signal lights (see pic of ordered mirrors, coming next week).
- NEW modern headlights with U-shaped tube lights and halogens (See pic of ordered headlights, coming next week).
- NEW 2007 style updated chrome grille (See pic of ordered grille, coming next week).- NEW modern chrome wheel simulators/skins (See pic of ordered wheel skins, coming next week). - Front & back bumpers painted fresh black. (to be done).- Touch up painting will be done to utility bed and crane (bolts, etc) for a near new appearance (to be done).
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRUCK:
- Fresh synthetic oil change in the last 100 miles.
- Has Auto Crane 3203 crane/hoist (up to 3,200 lbs.) on top of right side of utility bed! (Up to 15ft. reach)- ** Found out when picked up truck , there is an air hose connector (right side of hitch frame under platform in pic) to power air tools. Compressor is part of belt system up front of the engine.
- Working yellow light strobes.
- All boxes lock/unlock and fully function.
- A/C blows nice and cold and heat gets hot.
- Cloth bench seat has no rips or tears. CARFAX AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. $17,950 OBO
Delivery may be possible for a fee. Email me to discuss. If you would like a call, email me your number, you may have to spell out a few of the numbers for email to send through ebay. -G
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1FDWF36S84EA31150||Mileage:||133750|
|Model:||F350 F-350||Class:||Class 4 (14,001-16,000 lbs.)|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Suspension Type:||Spring|
|Vehicle Title:||Clean||Fuel Type:||Gas|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning||Number of Axles:||2|
|Engine Make:||Ford V-10||Transmission Type:||Automatic|