Call now! 215-631-17761957 FORD BIG JOB F800 FIRE TRUCK
TORCH RED EXTERIOR W/GENUINE GOLD LEAF STRIPING
BROWN VINYL INTERIOR
332 CID 4V LINCOLN DERIVED Y BLOCK V8 187 HP
5 SPEED CLARK MODEL 265V TRANSMISSION
25000 # GVW
HALE 750 GPM QL CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
GREAT EASTERN CHASSIS
ODO 16345 ORIGINAL
Confession! At OLD FORGE Motorcars we"ve been selling collector cars since 1982 and we think we are pretty knowledgeable about most cars & trucks -- not fire trucks! But this year is 2020 the year of firsts! With us its the first time offered for sale a Wilcox Trux, a Hahn, a Stutz and a Stanley Steamer! and now a fire truck!
We"ll do our best to describe what we have but maybe a couple of you fire truck enthusiasts can help educate us about this beauty! Come on over!
Those of you who follow us (Old Forge Motorcars) have seen some wonderful Ford"s we"ve offered from the Estate of Robert Trouts -- this fire engine is another one -- after all no collection is complete without a fire engine? Right?
This is a beauty whos early history is unknown. It"s been in the Trouts collection for 38 years! wow! Unlike most of the fire trucks you"ve seen online this one has never been left outside to suffer the ravages of the great outdoors.
At a recent car show it won Best Paint trophy. And yes that is genuine gold leaf striping! Smiles & thumbs up all around! This truck runs and drives through the gears very well. It stops well with a slight pull. Looking at the rubber brake hoses we think maybe its time to replace them.
Come check this low mileage beauty out -- you"ll love it!
Video link: here
By the way, Harrow Fire Company doesn"t exist. We have since learned that this truck saw service in Avon, NJ.
Call Friendly Wayne at 215-631-1776
OLD FORGE Motorcars
1101 N. Broad St.
Lansdale Pa 19446
Reasonable offers considered
We encourage independent inspections
S.E. Pennsylvania"s #1 Classic Car Consignment Dealer--Always looking for consignment cars
Terms and Conditions
· Vehicle Warranty: All our vehicles are sold as is/where is
· Terms and Conditions: We accept the following payments methods:
Ø Cashier"s check/Money Order (Once Cleared)
Ø Loan Check from Finance Center
Ø Cash (In person)
Ø Bank Wire Transfer (Preferred)
Ø Personal Check (Once Cleared)
· Vehicle Pickup and Shipping: All shipping charges are the buyer"s responsibility. Vehicle is advertised globally. We reserve the right to end listings early.
· Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, or local taxes or Processing Fees if there are any. Please contact the seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of the information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after and independent review of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify existence of options, accessories, and vehicle condition prior to time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of equipment list is made.
· All buyers are responsible for $300 documentation fee. The customer is responsible for taxes/registration of the vehicle in their home state.
· Contact Old Forge Motorcars Inc. for more details at 215 -631- 1776