This is practically a brand new truck I just bought at an online government action not realizing it was set up this way (was looking for a flatbed RV/SxS hauler)... THIS is set up (at great cost) as a TOW TRUCK Repo Truck. ***Will probably make a great repo truck, it fooled me into thinking it just had a funky looking Tow receiver hitch on the back :). . Ugh***
This was ordered new as a F-350 Incomplete Cab/Chassis by a city in Northern UT, they installed a Hy-Tech Sneeker lift under it (Model HTL-3500) This was used very briefly by them to tow city vehicles, then they decided to start trailering their towed vehicles & this got parked INSIDE & rarely used. Yes, less than 22,000 miles. This truck has the 6.8 V-10, manual 5 speed, manual 4x4, lockout hubs & 4.30 gears. Everything is in unbelievably excellent shape with a couple very small exceptions (dings/scratches on front bumper, small crack on the grill, scuffs on mirror edges, and minor surface rust & dings on the utility bed in a couple spots). No expense was spared building this rig, it was done right. I was going to (might still if it doesn"t sell) part it out and use it for my personal truck, but after seeing how involved it is & how very well it was built, I decided to try & sell intact 1st and find a different truck better suited to my needs.
*** All of the diamond plate rails, rear gate, boxes and emergency lights are just bolted on... Once removed, this truck looks just like a normal flatbed Ford F-350 pickup. ( Repo Work ? ) Also being a cab & chassis, it has the hauling benefit of being a dually, but 6-7 narrower at the rear & MUCH stronger frame & spring packs! ***
List of installed & included equipment: (price this all out & see for yourselves what is included here) **was built with government money, lol.**
1. Hy-Tech Sneeker lift HTL-3500 *3500 lb lift, 7800 lb tow*
2. Heavy Chassis Cab straight frame, reinforced inside C at rear spring mounts and air bag mounts.
3. Muncie engine mounted hydraulic clutch pump W/V-10 mounting kit.
4. Air-Lift air bags w/onboard air.
5. Frame mounted air tank
6. Utility bed W/Flip over goose-neck ball
7. Hydraulic/Gas Combo tank 100 gallons gas 15 gallons Hydraulic W/shutoff Valves galore.
8. 2, Locking Weather-Guard truck boxes (all keys included)
9. 6 Brand New tires
10. Emergency (Star Bar) light bar with strobe, brake, tail, and turn lights & spot lamps.
11. Lift Controls, basket straps, magnetic tow lighting, accessories for sneaker lift, air hose.
12. Hydraulic, Air & Electric routed to side & back of truck. plug for sneeker lift on rear & in cab.
13. Brake controller.
14. 2 sets of keys, for truck & locking boxes.
15. Truck and some equipment manuals. (no manual for the Sneeker lift though)
** I have the CarFax saved & printed if a copy is wanted **Can send more pictures/videos upon request.**
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1FDWX37SXYED42550||Mileage:||22000|
|Fuel Type:||Gas||Model:||F350 Dually 4X4 Cab/Chassis|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Class:||Class 3 (10,001-14,000 lbs.)|
|Transmission Type:||Manual||Transmission Speeds:||5 Speed|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Suspension Type:||Spring w/ Air Bags|
|Number of Axles:||Single||Tire Size:||16"|
|Engine Make:||Ford||Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control|