This is a extremely nice low mileage 2002 International 4300 with a DT466 and a Eaton Transmission. It only has 143,000 miles on it which is real low considering these trucks were built to run 100k miles a year. Full size spare under the truck and the rest of the tires have about 75% tread life left. The truck has air brakes, air suspension, air seats. It currently has a crew body on it that was over $130,000 new and some specs are below.
The truck is rated at 25,999 GVW so no CDL is required.
This would make for a great Camper, overland, Moterhome, Toterhome, or Hauler Conversion. Also the box can be cut in half right above the tool boxes then you have a service truck. It is priced very well just as a cab with no box on it.
- Galvanneal 2 Thick Insulated Body
- 8 Person Crew Seating + 2 Person Cab = 10 Person Total
- Crew Compartment (Access from Rear of Body)
- HVAC System (Cooling 33,000 BTU, Heating 46,000 BTU)
- 8 Usable Exterior Compartments (15 Deep with Adjustable Shelving)
- Crew Compartment Overhead & Lower Shelving for Crew Gear
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Upholstery and Retractable Seatbelts
- 2 Emergency Exit Windows
- R14 Insulation in Ceiling and Side Walls
- Warning Light Package
- 3 Exterior Scene Lights
- Master Disconnection Switch
- Double Panel Compartment Doors
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Handles (Lockable)
- Structural Channel Subframe
- Shear Plate & Spring Body Mounting
- Compartment Lighting
- Painted Steel Interior Side Walls
- Floor coated with a rubberized coating.
- Spare Tire Storage Underdeck
- Body Painted to Match Cab
- 100 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- 4 Batteries
Call or text Brandon 206-225-6611 or email Brandonblarson@gmail.com
Delivery is available at $1.50 a mile from 85253. If you choose to pick it up I can meet you at either the PHX or Mesa airport with the truck
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1HTMMAAL42H511268||Fuel Type:||Diesel|
|Make:||International||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Tire Size:||22.5"|
|Number of Axles:||Single||Power Options:||Air Conditioning|