This is a extremely nice low 2004 International 4300 with a DT466 and a Eaton Transmission. It only has 160,600 miles on it which is real low considering these trucks were built to run 100k miles a year. Full size spare under the truck. The truck has air brakes, air suspension, air seats. It currently has a crew body on it that was over $130,000 new and some specs are below.
Video link. here
The truck is rated at 25,999 GVW so no CDL is required.
This would make for a great Camper, overland, Moterhome, Toterhome, or Hauler Conversion. Also the box can be cut in half right above the tool boxes then you have a service truck. It is priced very well just as a cab with no box on it.
– Galvanneal 2″ Thick Insulated Body
– 8 Person Crew Seating + 2 Person Cab = 10 Person Total
– Crew Compartment (Access from Rear of Body)
– HVAC System (Cooling 33,000 BTU, Heating 46,000 BTU)
– 8 Usable Exterior Compartments (15″ Deep with Adjustable Shelving)
– Crew Compartment Overhead & Lower Shelving for Crew Gear
– Heavy Duty Vinyl Upholstery and Retractable Seatbelts
– 2 Emergency Exit Windows
– R14 Insulation in Ceiling and Side Walls
– Warning Light Package
– 3 Exterior Scene Lights
– Master Disconnection Switch
– Double Panel Compartment Doors
– Stainless Steel D-Ring Handles (Lockable)
– Structural Channel Subframe
– Shear Plate & Spring Body Mounting
– Compartment Lighting
– Painted Steel Interior Side Walls
– Floor coated with a rubberized coating.
– Spare Tire Storage Underdeck
– Body Painted to Match Cab
– 100 Gallon Fuel Capacity
– 4 Batteries
Call or text Brandon 206-225-6611 or email Brandonblarson@gmail.com
|Mileage:||160,600||Number of Axles:||Single|
|Type:||Crew||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Class:||Class 6 (19,501-26,000 lbs.)||Transmission Type:||Manual|
|Suspension Type:||Air||Vehicle Title:||Clear|