1995 International Eagle Pro Sleeper (with Dynaweld military flatbed Trailer)
Great shape, excellent value!
***Trailer comes with Truck***
PAYMENT: FULL PAYMENT WITHIN ONE (1) WEEK OF ACCEPTED WINNING BID AND PRIOR TO REMOVAL OF ITEMS
1. The State of New York reserves the right to add or withdraw any item(s) before the time of sale.
2. All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an as is and where is basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the State of New York, The Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) or the Auction Firm. Buyers are encouraged to inspect all items before bidding.
3. Sale will be made to the highest bidder, subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is a disputed or tied bid among two or more bidders, the ORDA Representative, at their discretion may determine the highest bidder or the bidding may be re-opened to determine the highest bidder. In any case, the ORDA Representative"s decision will be absolute.
4. New York State or the ORDA Representative reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the State reserves the right to the last bid.
5. Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods and risk of loss passing to the buyer upon the end date of the on line Auction, or otherwise designates bidder as purchaser. Titles will be made out the way you have registered, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
6. All sales are final. No refunds, No returns, No exchanges, No turndowns.
7. Full payment must be made within one (1) week of the completion of the auction in certified funds or credit card ONLY. A memorandum of sale will be furnished once payment has been made.
8. Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless New York State is furnished with acceptable proof of exemption at the time of sale.
9. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
10. Removal must be made during state business hours within 2 weeks of the auction. A copy of the Bill of Sale must be furnished at the time of removal. Failure to comply with removal terms will affect future bidding privileges. Items not removed may be forfeited and the buyer will have no recourse. Bidders needing special arrangements for removal should obtain the approval of the ORDA Representative as soon as they are notified they have the winning bid.
11. The use of New York State seals or insignias on private vehicles is prohibited.
12. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.
13. Notice: It is expected that the Buyer shall responsibly use this personal property including its disposition in conformance with applicable laws, rules and environmentally preferred practices.