This listing is for THE Shipping Wars 1999 model T-600 model Kenworth truck driven and used by Marc Springer in the original Shipping Wars series on the A&E television network.
I personally purchased this truck from Marc springer one year ago to use at major truck shows and events in the USA. Marc had done many thousands of dollars in maintenance and upgrades to this truck to keep it desirable, attractive and safe for the viewing audience.
Following are details about the truck itself and all addons.
This truck has went through a legal DOT inspection and is ready for the road and/or truck show, whichever you desire.
1. 1999 Kenworth T-600, 72 in sleeper truck w/1,198,000 mi, 244 in wheelbase.
2. Series 60 12.7 Detroit Diesel Engine w/ diesel spec tune, loads of power.
3. 13 speed Eaton-Fuller transmission.
4. 3:77 gearing
5. Engine fully rebuilt at 770,000 miles
6. New batteries 1 year ago.
7. Like new tires, Bridgestone 24.5, apprx. 20,000 miles on them, some weather checking.
8. New Minimizer floor mats
10. 300W power inverter
11. Truck is 100% DOT legal and ready for the road.
12. New unboxed bug deflector
13. New unboxed side window deflectors
14. New unboxed hood mirrors
15. Lowboy-standard trailer extension hoses (air)
16. NEW custom Bostrom wide ride II seats, driver and passenger side.
17. Padded stainless tank wraps.
18. New radiator.
19. Twin 8 in chrome stacks.
20. Stainless steel step plates.
21. Star brand pull out chain racks, both sides w/chains.
22. Complete front end rebuild. ($8,000 recently)
23. Front spring hangers ($3,000)
24. Brunner Fabrication catwalk cover, stainless.
25. Brunner Fabrication headache rack/storage box, stainless.
26. Brunner Fabrication rear fenders, stainless.
27. Brunner Fabrication under sleeper storage, stainless.
28. Brunner Fabrication battery box, stainless.
29. Brunner Fabrication driver side storage box, stainless.
30. Brunner Fabrication passenger side storage box, stainless.
31. Lowboy frame ramps
32. Pintle and ball hitch.
33. $9,000 Herd moose bumper
34. Vision X bar strobe and controller.
35. Holland fifth wheel.
36. Over $12,000 worth of Vision X and TOWMate lighting.
37. Other addons to numerous to mention.
Feel free to ask questions and I will answer them immediately. Will need to pick up in Flippin, AR 72634. Tanks will be full of fuel. Clean Arkansas title. This truck is legally DOT inspected and ready for the road and is sold 100% as is/where is condition.